GhSat Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO OPEN TV3 CHANNELS ON ALPHABOX, STRONG AND QSAT DECODER

Go down

HOW TO OPEN TV3 CHANNELS ON ALPHABOX, STRONG AND QSAT DECODER Empty HOW TO OPEN TV3 CHANNELS ON ALPHABOX, STRONG AND QSAT DECODER

Post by Jerome Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:45 pm

In my last update (mega update in June) whereby I share my little knowledge I know for the benefit our followers and fans but tonight I want to emphasize on the issue of tv3 which fails to open due to the deep upgrade done by the service provider on alphabox x4, mini,SRT 4922,4922A and Qsat decoder which has latest software and I will like to implore our readers to please and please to follow the instructions given concerning the upgrading above mentioned decoder to avoid soft and hard brick which can cause temporary and permanent damage to your decoder please be aware and warned.

Requirements for the successful upgrade:
1. You must have alphabox, strong decoder (4922 model), Qsat (q11g,q13g,q23g,q26g,q28g).
2. Virus free Flash drive or memory card.
3. Already install tv3 channels on multi-TV channels.
4. Stable electricity otherwise use inverter or generator.
5.Tv3 Biss key: 9E37794EB97F4A82

DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE HERE
ALPHABOX X4, MINI
STRONG 4922, 4922A
QSAT DECODER

To learn and read more here on how to upgrade your strong decoder,click here for alphabox and here for qsat.

Take note:- only alphabox can work automatically others will needs to open TV3 channel manually by press 6969 to activate patch menu then press 8281 on strong decoder while press menu, navigate to settings dial 1512 on system if xcam patch is off, press Ok xcam, then press Ok on patch and then change the CAS type to BISS, press red button to add the key manually

Jerome
Admin

https://ghsat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down